This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
My client a leading consultancy to the Oil and Gas industry have a requirement for 2 Senior Mechanical Engineers with a rotating bias to join them on a contract basis in Surrey.
• Responsible for the design, specification, selection, and services relating to rotating machinery including gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps, and packaged equipment.
• You must have experience of working for a consultant engineering company, machinery manufacturer, or end user company.
• The successful candidate will have a varied and extensive experience of mechanical equipment applications in the onshore and offshore oil and gas project environment to include concept, front end engineering design, detailed design, commissioning and operations.
• A specialist and detailed knowledge of centrifugal, axial and reciprocating compressors, pumps, and gas/steam turbines is essential including field experience in the manufacturing, performance testing, commissioning, and trouble shooting.
• A good working knowledge of machinery rotor dynamics, machinery performance calculations, lubrication, shaft sealing, and machinery selection criteria is essential.
• Also required is a good working knowledge of industry standards for mechanical equipment.
• The successful candidate will be highly competent in written and spoken communication and be able to use a range of standard software such as MS Word and MS Excel to prepare technical documents and to write technical reports.
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Mechanical Civil/Structural Engineering and related experience working for Engineering/Client organisations in the Oil and Gas Industry. With experience of FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects and Knowledge of standard international specifications/ codes & Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures. Also with a specialist/high competency in rotating equipment / machinery engineering.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Laura Mansell or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
£80 per hour
£65-75k per annum
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020