You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Monitor & prepare weekly / biweekly project progress reports.
- Prepare detailed resource target programmes with critical path.
- Prepare key subcontractor resource programmes.
- Prepare programmes to support EOT and compensation claims
- Attending site meetings as required.
- Provide site meet programme progress update.
- Prepare Tender Programmes and assist in pre-construction methodologies for tender bids
- Prepare detailed target programmes with -critical path- resources – design release.
- Break- out - key subcontractor package resourced programmes for all packages.
- Tender Stage as Required
- Prepare tender stage programmes - critical path -resourcing inc. histograms.
- Assist in pre-construction methodologies and tender bids as required.
This is a permanent opportunity, with plenty of growth opportunities. If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your most recent CV!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Coventry
United Kingdom Swindon
United Kingdom Farnborough
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
27 February 2024
16 February 2024