You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• We are looking for a candidate who can lead a team of several engineers to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED)/Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) phase project definition and/or execution
• Develop Process Technology Quality Plans for small to moderate size projects
• Develop and oversee Process Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers, operations, and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study.
14 years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, comply with local requirements
•Effective Communication Skills, Analytical and Decision-making Skills required to communicate with coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
• Overall, a Team player.
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Bhavya Nithesh at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023