United States Aliso Viejo
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Senior Project Controls Specialist - Cost for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Aliso Viejo, CA.
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program on projects or lead one of the Project Controls’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost or scheduling activities
• As Lead Cost review project profit recognition; provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• As Lead Planner, manage project schedule including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Other duties as assigned
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twelve (12) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to sixteen (16) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job-related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Assist in boarding new team members through coaching and/or other orientation practices.
- Understand current capabilities of automation tools and confirm they are being utilized to the full benefit of the department and project.
- Assist discipline specific completion teams and commissioning and start up personnel in all phases of final phase execution activities.
- Possess practical experience in the use of automated cost or schedule management systems.
- Having leadership roles on various projects is preferred.
- May need to travel internationally for project assignments and in support of business-related matters.
Location of Position: Aliso Viejo, CA
Location Type: Office
Salary Range: $100K/yr – $150K/yr
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
22 September 2023