Aliso Viejo California
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Senior Project Controls Specialist - Scheduler for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Aliso Viejo, CA.
This position is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project. This role serves as Control Team Leader on medium-sized projects or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program on projects or lead one of the Project Controls’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost or scheduling activities
• As Lead Cost review project profit recognition; provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• As Lead Planner, manage project schedule including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Other duties as assigned
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twelve (12) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to sixteen (16) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowl
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023