United States Riverside
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Senior Project Manager for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Long Beach or Inland Empire, CA.
Summary of Position
This individual is responsible for consistently managing multiple projects and project teams from Preconstruction through Post Construction. This is a field position with work occurring on one major project or multiple projects at a time. Working from the job site and/or visiting multiple job sites is required.
Consistently achieves superior results in each of our seven project management performance objectives: Client Satisfaction, Company Contribution, Gross Profit, Quality, Safety, and Team Development.
The SPM must be accomplished in performing and managing the duties of the Preconstruction Team, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Administrator and Superintendent, as well as managing the following responsibilities:
1. Department strategic objective sponsorship
2. Developing and improving Company wide systems
3. Developing, training, mentoring teams / individuals
4. Continued personal and professional growth
1. Holding team(s) accountable:
a. Preconstruction: Leading the projects to ensure a timely and effective start
b. Production: Completing projects on or ahead of schedule
c. Post Construction: Timely warranty resolve
2. Keeping deliverables/processes on track and reducing cycle time
3. Financial responsibility
4. Minimizing risk and liability
a. Contract risk management
b. Timely issue and dispute resolution
5. Client Satisfaction
1. Maximizing resource performance with minimal impact to preconstruction
2. Developing repeat business
3. Proactively maintaining a profitable book of work
4. Active participant in Preconstruction advancement / bidding
5. Build and broaden community and industry relationships through associations and non-profit organizations.
- Microsoft- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Prolog Manager, Primavera P6, and Sage Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Construction Engineering, or Business
- Requires visiting project sites and exposure to construction related environment
- Includes climbing, accessing high places, carrying and being in proximity to moving mechanical parts
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, handling, sitting, standing, walking, and lifting 20lbs or more
***Notice to Candidates: Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependent) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates: Must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship***
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Location of Position: Long Beach or Inland Empire
Location Type: On - Site
Pay range: $150k-$190k
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Seamus McDonald; email: email@example.com
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Bluffton
$ 55 Hourly
United States Pasadena
United Kingdom Hull
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Woking
$ 70000 - $ 90000
United States Charleston
$ 80000 - $ 110000
United States Charleston
$ 70000 - $ 90000
United States North Charleston
United States Lexington
22 September 2023