This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Manage Remediation projects including data collection, scheduling, subcontractor oversight, and plan development with technical oversight from a senior geologist.
- Manage SPCC inspections, data collection, scheduling, and plan development with technical oversight from a project or senior engineer.
- Plan, direct, and oversee the successful and safe delivery of work scope, schedule, budgets, and client expectations for engineering and environmental projects. Manage projects from beginning to end with a high level of execution and with minimal supervision.
- Perform site assessment activities, such as installing remediation and monitoring wells, groundwater monitoring, conduct utility locates, excavation oversight and sampling, USCS soil boring logs, Phase I environmental assessments, and environmental due diligence.
- Conduct environmental drilling assessments using hollow stem augers and/or direct push drill rigs.
- Plan, perform, and organize field data collection and review.
- Oversee field crews performing general environmental services, permitting and coordination of field activities, and interacting with team members.
- Develop technical reports, proposals, health and safety plans, cost estimates, and budgets.
- Ability to represent company in a positive manner in front of Clients.
- Occasional field work.
- Occasional overnight travel may be necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or related discipline. Current OSHA HAZWOPER is preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of Environmental or applicable work experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of groundwater and soil sampling, environmental site assessments, environmental drilling, and hydrogeologic process.
- Strong project management skills and experience in all aspects of environmental consulting/engineering projects.
- Personnel management experience.
- Experience with oil & gas operations is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Excellent presentation skills; and Proficient with Internet and MS Office Suite.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology, and overall economics of the marketplace.
- Ability to publicly represent company with existing and prospective clients and at events and seminars.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities in order to ensure compliance with relevant state/federal regulations and client-specific requirements.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. LogPlot is preferred.
- Have a valid driver’s license; motor vehicle record free of major infractions, and a commitment to safe operations.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
£65-75k per annum
Lake Charles, LA
Based on current contracting rates
19 February 2020
07 February 2020