You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client's Corporate Tax Department is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
Duties will include:
• Prepare / Review Pro-Forma and Separate Company Federal income tax returns;
• Assist in preparing the Consolidated Federal income tax return, Forms 5471, Partnership and state returns;
• Maintain knowledge & proficiency in current federal and state income tax laws and regulations;
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end FAS 109 financial reporting; Reconcile / Review deferred tax schedules;
• Assist in gathering information, researching tax issues, and drafting formal responses to federal and state audit requests; and other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Must have an accredited 4-yr degree in accounting or related field
• Must have 5+ years of relevant federal and state income tax experience in public accounting and/or large multinational company
Other Job Requirements
Must have strong computer skills in MS Office software
• Experience with tax compliance and provision software such as OneSource Income Tax, Tax Stream or CorpTax
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a complex environment in areas including, but not limited to:
- Work independently or within a team as required
- Mentor others
- Effectively communicate with staff and Tax Department management
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Develop productive relationships with other departments and offices
• Prefer local candidates as relocation assistance will NOT be provided
• Prefer experience in partnership taxation and Form 5471 filings
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Juris Doctor Law (JD) certification or global equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023