This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for Site Cost Engineer to work for a Leader in engineering consulting. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to grow their leadership skills in project support and administration.
- As Lead Cost Specialist maintain the cost control system and provide required reports
- Analyze variances in cost performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
- Coordinate estimate development with the Project Estimator
- Actively communicate with Engineering, Supply Chain, Construction as well as subcontractors and the owner for comprehensive cost analysis
- Manage and coordinate with the change management process
- Perform cost forecasting, cash flow, contingency analysis, reconciliation and reporting as needed
- Present cost data and analysis effectively
- Provide meaningful, accurate historical data
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Organize and prioritize a variety of multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Experience in mining projects or heavy industry, port facility, material handling facility
- Site experience are must
- Degree or Diploma in Estimating or in related field from recognized university
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work on own or managing a team for project deliverables as project dictates
- Possess good project background skills
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide