You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The role will see you be accountable to the Foundation Package Manager and is required to support the planning and fabrication of the Wind Turbine Foundations until handover to the Transport and Installation Team, including the local on site management / coordination (Employer’s Representative) of HSSE, scope, quality, interfaces, resource and time scheduling.
• Be available in Europe prior to the commencement of fabrication for onboarding / project familiarisation including the Employer’s Requirements;
• Be the focal point for the Contractor on site;
• Manage and coordinate the local interfaces between the Fabricator(s) [Contractor], Foundation Designer / Lead Structural Engineer, Quality Assurance / Control (Local interfaces in regards to QA/QC are managed by QM), Employer’s other Contractors and Transport & Installation to ensure a safe and high quality fabrication, and delivery of foundation structures in accordance with the Employer’s Requirements;
• Support the Management of Contract processes in alignment with the Quality Team e.g. Payment Applications / Certificates i.e. milestone completion proof / confirmation;
• Support the Quality Team setting up the local Site Team;
• Challenge the Fabricator as required to ensure that work is delivered on time and evaluate mitigation for any potential delays or quality concerns;
• Support the valuation of Variation Orders, Concession Requests and Claims;
• Hold and chair weekly progress meetings with the Contractor’s site management representatives with the support of the Quality Team;
• Provide input for the Project’s monthly report e.g. progress, programme and risks;
• Produce the weekly and monthly reports summarising HSSE, progress, risks, along with any serial quality and resource concerns;
• Support the Quality Team witnessing critical hold points, Load Outs and Factory Acceptance Tests e.g. dimensional control and fit out tests;
Qualifications and Knowledge
• Proven experience in driving the serial fabrication of offshore structures (Ideally WTG monopile foundations);
• Cultural awareness and experience working with Chinese fabricators;
• HSE trained and qualified to IOSH or SMSTS standards;
• 10 plus years relevant industry experience;
• Experienced Professional in offshore steel fabrication and manager of engineering teams;
• Familiar with coating, welding NDT and dimensional control techniques / codes / standards applicable to offshore fabrication;
• Excellent logical thinker, communicator, organiser and team player;
• Demonstrable experience of working remotely and developing good relationships in an international business;
• Willing to travel within APAC/ Europe and internationally as required; and
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
This is a hands on opportunity with plenty of growth opportunities, if you are interested to learn more, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $160000
The Hague area
The Hague area
The Hague area
22 September 2023
17 August 2023