Netherlands Amsterdam area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The company is rapidly growing and operates internationally as a strategic advisor and Project Developer, with a team that shares the passion to accelerate the energy transition.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will provide technical delivery of projects at different stages of development from feasibility to FID with partners and contractors.
• Be the technical lead in project teams
• Lead selection of pre-FEED/FEED partners
• Carry out techno-economic-environmental modelling and evaluation for conversion of novel feedstocks such as biomass, H2, off-gases or (chemical) waste streams
• Support projects from inception up to Commercial Operation Date including technology vendor selection and assurance through the entire project delivery
• Maintain models, tools, flow schemes, basis of design and other key documents for project execution
• Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including the EPC contractors and authorized vendors
• 10+ years of relevant working experience
• Proven track record with regard to engineering activities for chemical plants and/or power plants and/or biomass treatment plants
• A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to lead (and coach) engineering teams including outsourced parties
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
• A flexible attitude, independent mindset and a creative approach to solving problems
• Great team player skills
• Currently eligible to live and work in The Netherlands and residing in the Amsterdam area.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 30 - £ 90
United Kingdom Farnborough
$ 17 Hourly
United States Ladson
$ 56 Hourly
United States Irvine
₹ 100000 Monthly
United States Long Beach
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Carlsbad
22 September 2023