United States Kingsport
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: Kingsport, TN OR Greenville, SC
Industry: Industrial Maintenance and Construction
Status of Hire: direct placement; permanent
Pay: $165k-$190k + bonus potential!
Benefits: Medical FSA-HAS, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Group Life/Voluntary Life, 401k with company match, accident, PTO and more!
Summary: The Senior Project Manager reports to the COO and is responsible for the complete project life cycle of a single large project or multiple small projects from the estimate/proposal stage through project execution and close out to final invoicing. The position provides leadership for the field execution team of direct reports as well as coordination and teamwork with support services personnel in the office.
The Senior Project Manager ensures projects are delivered safely, within budget and as scheduled and supports sales and proposal efforts to obtain contracts. The position is also responsible for project cost tracking, forecasting and accurate reporting.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Strong working knowledge of Direct Hire Industrial Construction Projects (Chemical, Pulp & Paper, Heavy Industrial), construction methods, and problem-solving skills
- Provide leadership and management of one large or multiple smaller size industrial construction projects.
- Ensure all employees perform in accordance with safety policies and are provided safety training and applicable certification required by law and company policy.
- Operate with integrity and ensure organization maintains a trusting relationship with clients.
- Ensures projects are contracted in accordance with company risk standards and never performed without an approved contract.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and performance/quality metrics to ensure accountability for Project status at all time.
- Ensure accurate cost reporting and forecasting.
- Report face to face with Executive management each month over project progress and status
- Manage and ensure timely submittal of change orders.
- Manage the proposal process as applicable and ensure no work is performed without an acceptable contract.
- Manage project cash flow.
- Ensure complete and timely submittal of invoices.
- Ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Follow all company approval guidelines.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 10-15 years’ experience in progressive construction project management role(s)
- Experience in Self-Perform construction with Electrical and Piping crafts along with full General Contractor responsibilities.
- Project Scheduling - Experience with Primavera and/or Microsoft Project a plus
- Cost Reporting
- Support to Sales and Estimating in developing project proposals as needed.
**Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer, regardless of authorization or visa transfer
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law. All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks to be considered eligible for hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
$ 75000 - $ 110000
United States Denver
$ 100000 - $ 180000
United States Carlsbad
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 120000
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
United States Mount Pleasant
22 September 2023