This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Responsible for the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning into service of a new Traction Power Centralised Management System (TPCMS) which will replace the existing, life expired SCADA systems and migrate to a single national platform.
- The role will provide a point of reference for all associated SCADA installation design activities. This will require you to be able to multi-task across a number of site activities.
- To do this effectively you should be able to communicate with Project Managers and the Client and priorities work to ensure project delivery requirements are satisfied.
- Responsible for the delivery of SCADA installation designs associated with this Network Rail project. Requirements Production of Electrical wiring I/O schedules and detailed designs associated with the introduction and replacement of electrical plant equipment.
Candidate Specifications :
- Holds an engineering degree in Electrical/Electronic from a recognised reputed university
- 15+ years experience preferably in an Electrical/Electronics design works, with a proven record in site engineering and design
- More than 7 years experience in railway/transport/infrastructure projects
- More than 5 years experience in similar position.
Our latest jobs
£40000 - £60000
Goose Creek South Carolina
₹1000000 - ₹1500000
$100 - 130K CAD