You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: SENIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGNER
LOCATION: SUGAR LAND, TEXAS
SALARY: USD 71000 – 99500 PER ANNUM
TRS has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Designer with Oil and Gas Industry experience for our client award winning client project team based in Sugar Land, TEXAS.
• Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of moderate to complex advanced scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate to advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to ten (10) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Petrochemical/Refinery/Chemicals, Commercial, Warehouse/Distribution Center, Manufacturing, Advanced Technologies/Life Sciences and/or Semiconductor experience required depending on the project and position
• Laser Scan, SPR, S3D, E3D/PDMS, Plant3D, CADWorx, Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Microstation, Draft, and/or SmartSketch experience required depending on the project and position
• Revamp and Field experience required or preferred depending on the project and position
• Shop Drawing Checking experience required or preferred depending on the project and position
• Checking experience preferred
• Area supervisor experience preferred
• Accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in technical field of study
• Knowledge of commercial availability and cost of materials
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 30 - £ 90
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 1 Hourly
South Africa Durban
Australia Mount Holland
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
22 September 2023