Greenville South Carolina
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: Greenville, SC
Full time/Direct Hire
4 ½ day work week with optional work from home one of those days!
Compensation: $80,000 -125,000 depending upon experience
Experience with a mixture of commercial and industrial building design is a plus!
They practice in 48 states!
Casual dress environment, flexible schedules, and paid overtime!
Our client is seeking a licensed Structural Engineer to work at the project engineer and project management levels. The firm’s structural division provides support services for both commercial and industrial clients. Project types include office buildings, schools, multi-family, industrial facilities, historic buildings, and hospitals.
Candidate should have at least five years of experience and be licensed.
Experience with RAM and Revit is also a plus.
• Perform structural design calculations for wood, concrete, structural steel, and masonry structures
• Manage assigned projects from schematic design through construction
• Attend “kick-off” and design review meetings
• Use various engineering related computer software (RAM, Risa, Adapt, etc.)
• Utilize designers to prepare construction documents
• Research code issues and coordinate with City, State, and County requirements regarding local code requirements and design criteria
• Conduct field work/surveys
• Perform structural assessments and write technical reports
• Review drawings supplied by vendors, clients, and engineers and architects and recommend necessary changes (i.e. shop drawing review)
Education and Ideal Requirements:
• BSCE or MSCE degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
• +5 years’ experience
• Licensed Professional Engineer
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with RAM, Risa, Adapt, Enercalc and/or Revit is also a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023