TRS Staffing is seeking a Structural Engineer with Oil & Gas (refinery) experience for a long-term, project in Houston, TX.
This position requires coordination with other discipline designers such as mechanical, electrical, piping and project team members to ensure a complete and timely production of drawing packages, spreadsheets, and databases to document information related to design. Responsible for final design checking of all deliverables in accordance with company expectations.
- Mentor Engineers and facilitate a holistic understanding as to the scope and plan for projects
- Work alongside other experienced engineers and designers to perform 2D drafting and 3D modeling tasks
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and develop steps for their proper execution
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of systems
- Work on a methanol project pertaining to petrochemical clients ranging from plant modifications to new facilities
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years building design experience.
- Candidates will have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with an emphasis in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience developing schematics for structures in accordance with client specifications and code/safety standards
- Project development and leadership skills are essential
- Professional work experience in developing designs for proposed structures
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems(AutoCAD)
- Experience with wood, steel, concrete design , customer experience and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of build materials, techniques and processes
- Up to date understanding of best practices regarding building code/safety measures
Interested applicants should contact Marc Syne at Marc.Syne@trsstaffing.com or call 832-783-6108 for more information.
Our latest jobs
Den Helder, Netherlands
$50-55 per hour
EG, West Africa
120000 - 140000
£60-70k per annum
The Hague, Netherlands