This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Superintendent Training Services
Location: Northern Cape
Contract/ Perm: Perm
MAIN TASK & RESPONSIBILITY
• Manage and direct operational training delivery in accordance with applicable standards and safety requirements in support of the group wide strategy. Review and examine the work of trainers, assessors and coaches in the learning delivery. Monitor and assure the integrity of the assessments of education and training standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• Grade 12
• Diploma: Education Training and Development Practices
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
• SETA Moderator
• SETA Assessor
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• 2 to 3 Years’ experience in Human Resources operations in training and development
• 2 to 3 Years’ experience in facilitation, monitoring and reviewing
• 2 Years’ Management experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office including MS Projects, Visio, Oracle, Isometrix, LMS-Signify, JDE, Qlikview and Sharepoint).
• Control the determination of training needs and standards with legislative requirements, national and industry standards. Liaise with Line Management within a function to align operational requirements with training schedules.
• Provide support in establishing a group wide standardised and accredited Human Resource Development function. Develop and conduct quality assurance audits at other Operations.
• Present informative sessions and undertake administrative tasks.
• Develop, monitor and modify training courses for all relevant BRMO occupations, keep abreast of developments and trends in the fields.
• Plan, implement, control and monitor approved changes to area of responsibility to respond to changes in the industry, legislation, and other related matters including transformation and optimisation. Assist with workplace readiness assessment.
• Manage the efficient and effective utilisation of resources. Optimise systems and processes continuously to ensure production efficiency targets and operational plans are met.
• Optimise the core operational internal processes and internal supply chain and resolve operational conflicts.
• Provide input into functional planning. Interpret functional plan and develop sub-functional plans.
• Plan, direct and assess Quality Management within sub-function and recommend remedial actions where necessary to ensure adherence to TQM principles.
• Ensure operational plan is implemented.
• Implement compliance requirements. Communicate compliance changes.
• Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports. Run data exception reports and take corrective action. Conduct document control spot-checks.
• Identify recurring problems and derive creative solutions involving team members. Recognise and reward team member efforts.
The candidate will be appointed on the condition of being certified medically fit as per Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996. Preference will be given to applicants from previously disadvantaged groups to support the company’s Employment Equity plan.
Remuneration: Remuneration will be based on a competitive all-inclusive flexible package. The successful candidate that conforms to all said requirements and experience will be appointed on this grading. A candidate that does not conform to all set requirements and experience will be considered only if a suitable candidate that does comply cannot be selected and only if the requirements of the position support a developmental appointment according to policy.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Kathu, Northern Cape
100,000 - 130,000
Khatu, Northern Cape
Kathu, Northern Cape
Kathu, Northern Cape
$110,000/year - 150,000/year
19 February 2020
07 February 2020