Riyadh Saudi Arabia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
About our client, they are international industrial group specialized in the construction and civil engineering business and they headquartered in Europe.
Ideal candidate she / he will be responsible, within the Bidding & Tendering Proposal Department, for the management and development of the technical elements on a Infrastructure project.
In order to support the tendering proposal of Saudi projects, he/she will be involved in the delivery strategy with the technical teams, proposing alternative technical concepts and addressing bid-related risks managing designers and defining the technical needs of the tender.
• Coordination of the entire technical group (internal project team, specialist service providers and external designers) for the definition of the most suitable
technical solutions, in line with the bid strategies and the schedule of activities.
• Set up of the design according to the Client’s specifications and local regulations.
• Identification of responsibilities, timing, and expected results for design activities.
• Planning the design activities and checking their progress.
• Coordination and supervision of the external designers and internal organizational units.
• Ensuring the activities of review, verification, and validation of the design.
• Coordination of the preparation of all the technical deliverables that will be part submitted to the Client within the technical proposal
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management
• min. 3 years SOLID experience in pure Tendering Proposal Role & ≥ 8 years experience in managing a team.
• Experience in Technical / Design / Engineering Areas in the rehabilitation or construction of major infrastructure projects
• Good skills in People Management
• International MEGA/GIGA Tender/ BID Proposal experience is an advantage.
• Fluent English
Qualified candidates can email their CV at:
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023