Kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Training Specialist! Reporting directly to the Training & Development Manager, you will be responsible for delivering new employee on-boarding, Safety Training and company required training programs within a construction and industrial environment.
Key Job Duties:
• Deliver high quality training while engaging new employee on-boarding with company required training programs.
• Employ creative, effective, and proven instruction techniques and communication to meet the needs of our diverse learners.
• Ensure overall training environment needs are addressed.
• Ensure the highest safety standards are met in accordance with legislation and site policies.
• Conduct student evaluations (marking, grading, and reporting as required).
• 3 years of related experience in training, Health and Safety, adult education, or apprenticeship/trades training is required.
• Completion of Train the Trainer certification or Provincial Instructor Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Health and Safety/Construction industry experience preferred.
• Completion of Train the Trainer certification; Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry, Aerial Work Platform, Rigging, Overhead Crane, and Forklift/Telehandler.
• Knowledge of BC OH&S Regulation and Health and Safety Programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Manisha.Summan@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023