This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The role will be within Offshore Construction Technical Services in the Logistics team and will predominantly be to support a Danish project in early development.
We anticipate a need to spend a decent amount of time in Denmark engaging with local stakeholders and specifically Ports so our preference would be to try and find someone locally based.
We are looking for someone with transport and installation experience in offshore wind and preferably someone who has previous experience of working on early development projects.
The contractor would need to be able to:
- Support contract strategy discussions
- Provide an overview of the market
- Assess vessel requirements for our preferred foundation, WTG, and cable designs
- Develop installation schedules for the construction phase,
- Engage with local Ports and determine any infrastructure upgrade requirements
- Assess other design considerations e.g. equipment, requirements and solutions regarding noise mitigation, use of innovative install methodologies offshore, etc.
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
Johannesburg South Africa