This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Location: Longmeadow, Johannesburg
Salary: R950 000 – R1 100 000 pa
Contract/ Perm: Perm
• As a Treasury Manager or SSA Treasurer, you will be responsible to represent Group Treasury function in the Region and/or in the Country. You will also be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of all Group Treasury activities in line with local regulations and business requirements, and in cooperation with Group Treasury function.
Your tasks as a Treasury Manager or SSA Treasurer will include the following:
• Risk management: Identify and manage the financial risks relating to Treasury and impacting the Country or Region (e.g. if applicable cash management, foreign exchange (FX) management, insurance risk management, export and trade finance, pension management). Design and implement the appropriate risk mitigation strategies. Formulate risk management policies with the aim to protect adverse impact on the company's results and to support the business achieving their targets
• Best practices: Communicate and implement Finance Group directives and instructions locally, ensuring cost efficient and best practice treasury and finance processes are in place within area of responsibility and in line with Group guidelines and practices
• Masters or honors Degree in Finance is required.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Treasury and or Finance and 7-8 years of professional experience in finance, whereof a minimum of 5 years in Treasury.
• Should have robust knowledge in reporting, financial statements and internal controls.
• Solid user knowledge of MS office (Excel, Power Point, Word) as well as SAP.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent English language skills to communicate with users from different Countries and on different organization levels.
• Self-driven with the ability to work under high pressure and effectively evaluate priorities.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
₹400 per hour
50 per hour
0.01 - 0.02
0.01 - 0.02
700000 - 1000000
Johannesburg South Africa
20 March 2020
19 February 2020