We are currently looking for a Turnover Manager to work as a contractor for 9 months. Based in Bergen op Zoom. You will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement & construction companies to the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical sector.
Scope of activities
- Preparation of project Turnover Manual.
- Definition of Turnover Systems in close cooperation with Client commissioning team.
- Verify, upload and update of data on authorized data base, prior to Turnover activities.
- Monitor & update of Punch lists and test packages into in-house software.
- Monitor and update loop folders status including punch items after loop checking.
- Prepare & take-off of piping line list from Iso drawings prior to system/subsystem turnover and storing data to in-house software.
- Handle, populate of approved Test Packages. Maintain all original signed Piping Test Packages, stamped correctly.
- Prepare Turnover Packages
- Monitor completion of Turnover Systems and pro-actively manage completion of final activities to complete Turnover Systems
- Handover of completed Turnover Packages to Client
- At least five years of Petrochemical and experience
- Excellent computer literacy, skills and experience with turnover / completions software.
Are you the driven Turnover Manager we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Frank Oosterom via +31 (0)164 212 117 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Frank.Oosterom@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
Den Helder, Netherlands
$50-55 per hour
EG, West Africa
120000 - 140000
The Hague, Netherlands