You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity for an Unconventional Reservoir Simulation Engineer with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia! This position offers an excellent package, one where you will feel well taken care of with opportunities for continuous learning and talent development.
The Reservoir Simulation Engineer will manage some of the world’s largest unconventional fields, conduct research and introduce new technologies as part of the reservoir simulation practices. Providing expert advice, this senior technical role will engage with leaders and experts from across the upstream business.
- Conduct reservoir simulation studies, which include data analysis, model construction, history matching, calibration and prediction
- Advise management on best practices for reservoir simulation and modeling, particularly for unconventional resources simulation issues
- Generate, monitor and ensure execution of short-term and long-term data gathering plans for Petroleum and Operations field (well tests, production logging tests, formation pressure data, etc.)
- Well test analysis, material balance, production logging and nodal analysis using petroleum engineering software
- Application of special simulation modeling techniques such as fracture modeling, compositional, PVT modeling, coupling surface and sub-surface modeling, and complex well and smart completions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, geophysics, or physics
- Master of Science or PhD is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in the area of reservoir simulation in both conventional and unconventional fields
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and to communicate ideas clearly with specialists in reservoir characterization and geologic modeling, petro-physical evaluation, core analysis, reservoir management, and production engineering
- Extensive working knowledge of standard vendor applications for pre and post processing of simulation data
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Kaysha.Madhok@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023