Experience required: 1+ years in automotive domain for V&V
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Information Technologies)
• BS Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Information Technologies)
• Good communication skills in English language
• Ability to work well and communicate with others.
• Positive, pro-active, detail oriented.
• Knowledge on H/W bench setup.
• Knowledge on Infotainment module will be an added advantage
• Knowledge on CAN, TCP/IP & LIN communication is preferred.
• Knowledge on Scripting languages (Python/CAPL) is preferred
• Knowledge on Matlab/Simulink is preferred
• Knowledge on Diagnostic is preferred
• Microsoft Office is required.
• Well understanding on basic Electronics and Electrical communications.
• Basic understanding of testing concepts is an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of SysML and SysML challenges.
• Knowledge of requirements modeling, use case analysis, and interface design.
• Understanding of systems architecture and analysis as it relates to Systems Engineering
• Basic understanding of relational database concepts.
Our latest jobs
$9,000 per month package
$40-45/hr (salaried, exempt)
$80-90k with overtime paid at a straight time rate for hours worked in excess of 45/week
North Orange County, CA