Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Waste Management Supervisor to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This position is a contract term.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the project by playing an active role in the development of the safety culture and ensuring safety is a natural part of all work performed. Some duties include ensuring project priorities are accurately conveyed to the Site Services Management Team in regards to safety, cost, quality and schedule. This candidate will be responsible evaluating project requirements and recommending methods to meet those requirements.
- Develop a waste management schedule based on supply and consumption
- Deliver oversight on waste management techniques used. Implementing Best Practices for handling, storing and disposing of all waste streams generated on site.
- Analyzing the waste program and recommending the appropriate actions to meet commitments.
- Supporting budgets for the Waste Management department.
- Coordinate with Waste Management Service Company to maintain timely removal of different streams of waste.
- Understands the Waste Management philosophies used on a large project
- 8+ years of experience in construction
- Relevant technical diploma or degree
- Accreditation from the Solid Waste Association of North America, such as MOLO or other courses would be preferred
- Expertise in project management
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico
Market Related (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Den Helder, Netherlands
$100.00 Per Hour