In this role, the successful candidate will be involved with designing water/waste water treatment plants and other turnkey projects in municipal and industrial sectors. They will be actively engaged with various research and development initiatives and collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team environment to meet project expectations. This position will require the selected candidate to engage in business development, technical presentation development, and stakeholder management activities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related education
- 20+ years of experience in a similar capacity designing water/waste water treatment systems
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with fabrication, construction, and operation of water/waste water treatment plants
- P.Eng designation is a must
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
$39520 - $41600
Anderson South Carolina
MEX$150000 - MEX$200000
Mexico Distrito Federal
$85000 - $110000
Vancouver British Columbia
R80000 - R120000
Gauteng South Africa
CA$80000 - CA$110000
Johannesburg South Africa
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
11 January 2021