This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
LOCATION: KARIMUN YARD, INDONESIA
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS is looking for a Welding with Fabrication Yard project experience within the Oil and Gas Industry join our International Client's Fabrication Yard Project based in Karimun, Indonesia."
• Organize, coordinate and control the welding activities, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring the management of interfaces with construction disciplines, methods disciplines, welding engineering and quality control.
• Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected.
• Ensure the fulfilment of project welding requirements (Fabrications and Welding Specifications, WPS, Welding Books, Project procedures, etc.).
• Set-up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work.
• Coordinate, and organize when in direct hiring, welding activities to ensure correct and cost-effective performance, in accordance with the established operating programs, coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the dependent teams of Supervisors, Foremen, Welders, Welding Operators.
• Take actions to improve Welding Quality Trends checking Project Defect Rate and Welders Defect Rates.
• Ensure that welding activities are carried out according to technical procedures and specifications with a view to cost optimization.
• Assure and verify that Quality Control unit is properly activated and that non-destructive tests are performed according to project technical procedures and schedule.
• Ensure that welding teams (Supervisors, Welders, Welding Operators) are properly trained and certified for the execution of a specific project before their employment in production.
• Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with the project (home office and/or site/yard) organization and clients.
• Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the welding activities.
• Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating man-hours and preliminary cost estimates for scope of work changes.
• Ensure the achievement of yields and durations agreed during Project set-up.
• Verify consumables quantities and technical requirements for the execution o f a given Scope of Work.
• Assure that execution data are recorded and maintained, during the entire Project life, according to Project requirements through the Project Approved tools.
• Ensure the supervision and monitoring of Welding Activities performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus.
• Plan and monitor vendors or any specialists activities at site.
• Manage the technical and administrative documentation.
• Interface with Asset department for equipment maintenance and repairing to ensure that equipment is kept in good working order.
• Contribute to continuous improvement process through the provision of suggestions regarding methodologies, tools, material management.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited bachelor’s degree / equivalent technical qualification within related field of experience.
• Minimum Five (5) plus year’s recent proven work Structural Welding experience for LNG Project within Oil & Gas Industry.
• Must have CSWIP, AWS, HNC, HND, or NVQ Certifications.
• Advanced knowledge of TIG, MIG, laser, butt, and arc welding techniques.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
£5000 - £60000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$45000 - $55000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal