LOCATION: KARIMUN YARD, INDONESIA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS is looking for an experienced Welding Supervisor with Oil and Gas industry experience to join our International Client's Karimun Project based in Indonesia."
• Supervise the execution of welding activities, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
• Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
• Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements
• Assist subcontractors or assigned direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the applicable welding procedures, providing support in the solution of technical problems
• Supervise the execution of welding activities, checking that machineries/tools are properly used and maintained
• Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
• Coordinate the interfaces with prefabrication and erection activities
• Coordinate human and technical resources assigned, indicating any needs or surplus
• Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering
• problems encountered
• Measure the progress of the works carried out
• Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
• Organize working area based on assigned welding activities to improve HSE and overall efficiency
• If the discipline Supervisor is also involved in the Punch list activities the following additional tasks need to be managed:
• Set-up the proper tools for the management of the punch lists, producing adequate reports to monitor the status of the punch list points (open, closed, closure forecast dates)
• Plan all the activities related to punch lists management
• Perform the walkthroughs
• Ensure that punch lists issued after walkthroughs are promptly notified and correctly drawn up and recorded
• Ensure the correct classification of the punch lists and identify the owner for each point
• Coordinate the assigned team, managing the interfaces with construction, engineering and commissioning team in order to close the punch lists. Negotiate with the Client the punch lists and their classifications, in accordance with contractual scope of work and project requirements
• Ensure that thecorrective actions identified for punch lists points closure are carried out and notified to the Client, in order to obtain the close-out form signed
• Archive all the punch list reports, in order to keep correct traceability
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited bachelor’s degree / equivalent technical qualification within related field of experience.
• Minimum Five (5) plus year’s recent proven work related experience within Oil & Gas Industry.
• CSWIP, AWS, HNC, HND, or NVQ certification.
• Advanced knowledge of TIG, MIG, laser, butt, and arc welding techniques.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
Steven Van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
£5000 - £60000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$45000 - $55000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal