Looking for Wind Farm Service Technicians with offshore Vestas Experience. Contract will be based in the South of England.
You will be:
• Provide maintenance, servicing and inspection of wind turbines and balance of plant, to ensure the assets are maintained in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner, maximising the commercial value within compliant requirements.
• Carry out maintenance and servicing of wind turbines and balance of plant, including servicing, reactive and proactive maintenance, inspections, modifications, retrofits and main component exchanges.
• Maintain maintenance records, electronic and paper, of all work performed on plant.
• Proactively assist in all areas of site operations, working on projects, spares and other non-routine works.
• Enact a number of roles under the Wind Turbine Safety Rules; Work towards Competent Technician & Authorised Technician
• Proactively identify & take ownership of tasks or projects to improve safety, turbine performance or general
• Monitoring and recording progress of works offshore.
• Liaise with Site Management to support sequence of the work required.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Minimum 2 years working on offshore projects
• Full GWOs
• GWO BTT or Level C/D
• WTSR (preferably)
• Health and Safety cert
If you are interested, please send CVs to Ryan Monk. email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
Mexico DF, Distrito Federal
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal