This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing is currently looking for a Bid/Proposal Manager for an international heavy civil construction firm based in Toronto. Our client excels in the conception and completion of some of the biggest infrastructure projects in Canada. The biggest areas of focus for these roles are LRT, roads and/or bridges.
As a Senior Infrastructure Professional, you will provide hands-on leadership of the fully cycle development of large infrastructure construction RFQs and RFPs. You will review, manage and ensure timely receipt of deliverables from consultants. You will be responsible to review subcontracts/pre-bid agreements to ensure compliance with the company operational and technical requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
· Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or MBA is an asset
· 10-15 years of bidding and contracts/proposal/commercial management with P3 infrastructure projects
· Must have very recent experience in construction projects such as roads, bridges, LRT, highways, airports, runways, transportation, tunnels etc.
· Proficient in RFQ/RFP processes
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020