TRS is seeking an experienced Chemistry Lab Technician to join their client’s team of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing professionals, for an exciting new opportunity in Greenville, SC!
* This is a 6 month contract assignment, with the potential to be made permanent after successful contract completion.
- Following all applicable GMP, FDA requirements, customer requirements, test methods, and procedures associated with wet chemistry
- Accurately performs a wide variety of wet chemistry techniques, including testing with pH, FTIR, titration, conductivity, viscosity, water bath, etc.
- Maintains the laboratory in an “audit ready” condition
- Provides support to production to keep manufacturing packaging and finished product release running smoothly, by prioritizing and using good organizational skills
- Maintains detailed and accurate documentation and files for records/audit purposes, per GMP/GDP protocol
- Performs testing on GC and HPLC equipment
- Ensures the timely sampling, testing, and dispositioning of chemical/raw material, bulk solution, caplets, and finished product
- Gather and record data for Annual Drug Review Reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completed Associate’s Degree (or higher) in Chemistry or Microbiology preferred
- 2+ Years of professional experience within a wet chemistry lab
- Knowledge of the FDA audit and validation process strongly preferred
Background Check and Drug Screen Required
Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position. Local candidates preferred.
We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those candidates who most closely match the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
£100-150k per annum
Competitive salary package based on demonstrated knowledge and experience
$21/hr (Overtime eligible!)
07 February 2020
15 January 2020