Civil Design Technician
Location: Campbell River, BC
Type: Full Time, Permanent
TRS is seeking a full time Civil Design Technician for a large engineering and surveying firm. The client works closely with their clients and partners with many of their projects being roadways, subdivisions, infrastructure and coastal work.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging opportunity and to grow their skills all while maintaining a work/life balance on the beautiful Vancouver Island.
- Work as part of a team in a timely fashion producing drawings and plans that meet requirements
- Transform first concepts into engineering designs using AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Prepare documentation for approvals
- Construction supervision and Administrative duties for projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Design Drafting Technology
- 3-5 years’ experience in transportation, municipal design and construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil3D software is essential
- Registered as a technician/technologist with ASTTBC
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to Courtney.Blazevic@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
100,000 - 120,000
150,000 - 170,000
110,000 - 175,000
80000 - 100000
50,000 - 70,000