This standard was developed to document key roles and responsibilities for Senior Civil Engineer
1. The Senior Civil Engineer is deemed to be the project owner for the Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) scope of work in coordination with the Project Manager.
2. Deal with the client in coordination with Project Manager on all CSA aspects of the project
3. To ensure all documentation and approvals are in place to permit the project commencement on his part.
4. In conjunction with the Project Manager and Contract Manager - To administer all CSA contracts correctly with the support of his project team.
5. To develop the site specific QEHS plan with the Safety and QA/QC managers and to ensure all staff and trades are aware of the plan and the project goals.
6. To ensure all CSA site personnel undergo site induction and are suitably qualified and trained to perform their duties.
7. To develop with the discipline leads and the project planner a constructible and detailed schedule for CSA.
8. To manage the integration of the project team across all disciplines and to ensure there is a co-ordinated team approach towards the project goals.
9. To ensure that the focus on the project goals is maintained.
10. To ensure that the build sequence is maintained, from the drywall to the equipment installation, to allow the fast track schedule to be achieved safely, within budget to the highest standard.
11. To closely monitor the project schedule and to address any slippage, implementing a recovery plan where necessary.
12. To report weekly to the project team on schedule, Quality, health, safety and environmental, Project risks and associated control measures and any commercial issues that may arise.
13. To manage the complete CSA staff on the project and to promote an incident and injury free culture
14. To develop with the QS, Commercial Manager and contracts manager detailed CSA Sub- contractor packages.
15. To drive compliance with the Mercury Engineering project controls and procedures.
16. To ensure timely issue of all project reports and meeting minutes.
17. To monitor the performance of all CSA staff.
18. Develop and implement company procedures with the CSA package managers
Above described responsibilities are for Project located in Madrid, Alcobendas.
One Year with potential extension to other Mercury Projects.
Vacations and other standard compensations according with Spanish Legislation. Salary to be discuss according with responsibilities.
Senior Civil engineer will report to Project Manager and to Operations Manager
Spanish and English Language are mandatory as well as Basic Computer knowledge.
Our latest jobs
Johannesburg South Africa
₹400000 - ₹600000
Mexico Distrito Federal
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Ciudad de México
₹300000 - ₹400000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020