LOCATION: AFUNGI SITE, MOZAMBIQUE
DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTHS RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is urgently looking for two (2) Civil Supervisors with MOF experience within the Oil and Gas Industry to join our leading international client's LNG Mozambique project team based at Afungi Site, Mozambique."
• Supervise construction activities, familiarizing themselves with all aspects of the project, from civil drawings to budgets to deadlines.
• Ensure all parties are doing what they are supposed to do, and they carry out visual inspections of work completed.
• If construction affects the activity of the general public, civil supervisors figure out adjustments, such as rerouting traffic.
• Solve problems, from contract disputes to materials not arriving on time, handle situations as they arise to limit tensions and disruptions.
• Maintain Safety and Legality from start to finish, ensuring the work being performed is structurally sound.
• Follow governmental regulations, address environmental issues and comply with local codes.
• Civil supervisors may lead state and federal inspectors around site visits and answer questions.
• Act as a liaison between contractors/subcontractors and provide reports to project engineers
• Monitor progress or make necessary changes to plans.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• BSc Degree in Civil engineering field.
• At least 5 years recent relevant experience in Civil engineering.
• Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020