We are currently seeking an Electrician Helper WITH Conduit Experience You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Measure materials or objects for installation or assembly.
- Cut metal components for installation.
- Trace out short circuits in wiring, using test meter.
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Strip insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers, and attach wires to terminals for subsequent soldering.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Examine electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools.
- Inspect electrical or electronic systems for defects.
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Drill holes and pull or push wiring through openings, using hand and power tools.
- Drill holes in construction materials.
- Thread wire or cable through ducts or conduits.
- Construct controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws and punches.
- Fabricate parts or components.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills