This role is part time, offering around 8-10 days a month.
The main task is the development of a safe drilling procedure with an increased probability of shallow gas. The drilling expert shall be responsible for technical exchange with relevant subcontractors and in-house departments to ensure that a safe drilling process is implemented in the preliminary site investigation.
• Provide technical support and knowledge/expertise to the offshore drilling works in the course of the geotechnical site investigations for offshore foundations and related tasks in accordance with in-house engineering, Q&A, and HSSE procedures in respect to time, costs, safety, quality and interfaces;
• Co-ordinate the process development and supervise the implementation of an ALARP drilling process with shallow gas occurrence during the preliminary site investigation;
• Analysis and approval of existing designs/processes and implementation of relevant technical standards;
• Promote good HSSE practices and ensure the client's and local HSSE requirements are fully implemented;
• Ensure implementation of lessons learnt and best practice of existing project;
• Ensure risks are addressed / reported, mitigation actions determined and risks are minimized or closed out.
• Drilling related university degree (mining/civil/O&G)
• Minimum 10 years of experience in well drilling or drillings
• Proven experience with shallow gas during drilling works
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and German language skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions (TRS) does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation
TRS acts as an employment agency and employment business for permanent and temporary workers as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
Our latest jobs
₹400000 - ₹600000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Coventry West Midlands
€25000 - €35000
CA$70000 - CA$90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal