You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is seeking a Construction Engineer III for a multi-billion-dollar infrastructure project in the Dallas area!
• Evaluate, select, and apply standard construction engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using solid engineering judgment in making decisions
• Supervise or coordinate the work of engineers, technicians, and other personnel who provide assistance on specific assignments
• Assist craftsmen, foremen, and project supervision with regard to construction-related issues identified on drawings
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepares punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start up
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and six (6) years of work-related experience; a recognized certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Emphasis on CRCP Paving/Roadway
• TXDOT experience
• Construction Management degree or global equivalent
• Typically has four (4) years of project experience
• Ability to speak/read multiple languages
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Basic or intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic or intermediate use of spreadsheets
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alicia Schmidt at Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023