Who are we looking for?
• Experience in the role of Planner (minimum 5 years)
• Specialized and experienced with planning activities during construction phase
• Languages French and English are mandatory
• Good knowledge of MS Projects or Primavera
• Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
• Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
• In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality (candidate required immediately)
• Experience in pharmaceutical projects and portfolio planning is an asset
What will you do?
• Advise the client and develop a throughout planning specifically during the construction phase of several projects
• Consider while making planning project constraints and project execution.
• Gather date from all disciplines to estimate progress and manhours
• Inform all stakeholders with progress and planning activities
• Adjust and maintain the formed schedule, using a software based planning tool
• Determine all changes and its effect on the main schedule
What can you expect?
• Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
• 1-2 year contract / project duration (minimum engagement of 1 year required)
• A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
• Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Our latest jobs
CA$70000 - CA$150000
£50000 - £55000
Greenville South Carolina
£55000 - £65000
€32000 - €45000
€60000 - €70000
$150000 - $165000
San Leandro California
Mexico Distrito Federal