Sacramento Sacramento County
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The primary focus of the Contract Specialist will be to timely secure necessary agreements between the Authority and utilities, municipalities, counties, state and federal agencies, railroads, and other relevant entities to enable the construction of the California High-Speed Rail System (HSR System).
Program-specific activities will include the following:
• Responsible for the drafting of complex agreements between the Authority and entities whose facilities conflict with the planned HSR System’s alignment.
• Support the negotiation of complex agreements directly with stakeholders.
• Support State Staff and PDS Staff in the negotiation of Third Party Agreements.
• Support the drafting of Third Party Agreement and Real Property Branch Templates.
• Assist in the development of policies and procedures for Third Party Agreements.
• Collaboratively engage with internal stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes in a timely manner.
• Responsible for leading meetings, giving key stakeholder presentations, and maintaining detailed records.
• Responsible for maintaining internal records according to the Authority’s record retention policies and Third Party Manager’s directions for all assignments and internal stakeholder approvals.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023