You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Provide management team with information regarding any project related financial and/or technical difficulties
• Coordinate operational activities with designated staff that may affect contractual rights and obligations, subcontract administration, and other related matters
• Responsible for identification and tracking of deliverables
• Responsible for implementation of record keeping system to track and validate contractual changes
• Negotiate issues related to change orders with subcontractors
• Responsible for maintaining professional and positive relationship between clients, subcontractors, owners, and public
• Provide summary reports to the management team upon request
• Maintain a change management log as required
• Ensure mutual understanding for subcontract terms and conditions, as well as compliance with contract requirements
• Perform other assigned duties as required
• At least 3 years of direct work experience or in related fields
• Strong working knowledge of construction and contract laws
• Previous related project experience dealing with claims management issues etc.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• High proficiency in verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong background in Engineering is preferred
• Able to work in team-oriented environment as well as ability to work independent when required
• Experience working with sensitive information
• Highly motivated and ability to communicate with construction teams
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023