This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
· Develop a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management.
· Assist Project team in expediting of major equipment deliveries.
· Maintain a site diary
· Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors.
· Ensure that all variations are picked up in conjunction with PM and QS.
· Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
· Produce short term programmes in line with master programme.
· Mark up master programme each week and issues to PM.
· Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
· Ensure sub-contractor workforce is on site at workface on time.
· Liaise with sub-contractors to address available work faces.
· Liaise with our client in co-ordination between building and services.
· Work closely with other supervisors to ensure effective co-ordination between M&E & CSA services.
· Integrate with other internal and external supervisors to ensure cross co-ordination of trades and installation processes.
· Take ownership and responsibility of issues to drive out solutions in conjunction with Project Manager.
· Recognised Carpentry/Plaster/Fitout/Civil worker etc. apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
· Experience in managing Mechanical design and build projects in-excess of €5 million within commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical or data centre type sectors.
· You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
· Possess strong computer abilities
· Professional Acumen – Represent the company at a senior level in meetings, presentations, technical workshops, etc. in a professional, competent and capable manner.
· Communications – A strong communicator with excellent verbal and writing proficiency. Ability to lead presentations to larger audiences.
· Planning and Organising - An organised and adaptable individual with a flexible approach to work. Ability to manage and prioritise when leading multiple projects.
· Deep understanding of constructability of projects.
· Strong Commercial awareness.
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Fit out, Construction, Site Management
Our latest jobs
Vancouver British Columbia
£55000 - £65000
£55000 - £65000
Mexico Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
25 February 2021
09 February 2021