You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Customer Service Rep - US Ops
Duration:12 months, goal is to convert to FTE in the future if worker performs well and budget allows.
In office until training period is complete (determined by manager), then option to have 2 days WFH that must be scheduled and approved by manager.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
The job purpose of the Customer Service Representative is order management from creation to customer delivery while simultaneously maintaining and building relationships with customers by assisting with complaints, questions, and returns; providing information regarding products & services; while also ensuring timely delivery by monitoring the delivery process and raising issues to the appropriate parties when gaps identifying gaps.
• Build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention through exceptional sales/service and the presentation, awareness and understanding of our active product portfolio
• Drive customer centricity and growth of existing account base through proactive customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Place outbound calls to new and existing accounts identifying opportunities, decision maker(s) and related customer service needs
• Track order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems. Expedites the delivery of selected orders.
• Coordinates with commercial teams, technical development engineers and supply chain staff, researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
• Help develop and implement strategies for driving process improvement
• Facilitate root cause/corrective action communication with the field and customers
• Quotes lead times to customers on orders
• Independently handles routine problems such as coordination of product delivery or errors in type of product delivered
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or logistics preferred, may be substituted for experience 2-3 years
• Knowledge and understanding of supply chain process, materials planning, and logistics
• Experience working with SAP software (SAP ECC Sales & Distribution)
• Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel/ PowerPoint)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with the customers in a helpful and friendly manner
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to set priorities and manage time in a dynamic work environment
• Strong Excel skills
• Spanish would be a plus, not requirement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Candace Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023