Aliso Viejo California
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Participate in model review using 3D review platform and create 3D models of moderate complexity
• Apply project drawing standards to design drawings and 3D layout
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Provide close interface with, and promote the understanding of, other discipline functions
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Participate in and promote the use of company’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Support Key Process Owner and Department Manger on initiatives
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support company’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023