You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape the future of digital services in the rail sector
- Work closely with industry leaders on mega projects
- Lead a talented team to deliver innovative solutions
The main responsibilities will include two major parts, in one part you will be leading the team to provide advisory services to clients
- Provide advisory services relating to rail data collection and customer experience improvements to the clients
- Develop relevant digital services for clients in the rail market.
- Assist clients on generating and planning data and digital roadmaps
The other part will be on the business development side:
- Collaborate with different department leaders to expand business connections with existing and new rail clients
- Act as the communicator and liaise with stakeholders, client, and partners.
- Manage meetings with clients, stakeholders, and partners.
- Identify and develop suitable business partners for major pursuits.
- Negotiate appropriate types of contracts and terms with clients and subconsultants.
- At least 10-15 years of related work experience in delivering digital-driven infrastructure solutions
- IT/communications background with at least 5 years of direct or related work experience in Rail Industry
- Experience in Advisory capacity and consultancy firm is a huge asset
- Experienced in business development, with estalished network in the rail market
- Ability to prioritize effectively and have exceptional organizations skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop fee proposals, which requires some commercial/finance skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
United States Kingsport
United States Greenville
$ 55 Hourly
United States Pasadena
$ 90000 - $ 130000
United States Newport Beach
United States Petersburg
United States Charlotte
United States Summerville
22 September 2023