Netherlands Amsterdam area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The Division Representative is an interface between the Division and Engineering and Construction. This person works with the Project Team members to accomplish full project implementation from initial study work through project start-up and SER closing.
1. Participate in design decisions
2. Identify specialist input requirements to design/spec. reviews
3. Establish and maintain focus on Capital Project Objectives
4. Assist Division personnel to justify financing of desired project
5. Work with Project Leader to monitor and control project cash flow, cost, and schedule
6. Provide dismantlement data for SER package
7. Prepare SER support documents
8. Obtain Division approval for project details
9. Remove barriers to success
10. Facilitate Best Value Plant Process
11. Participate in supplier selection
12. Obtain environmental and operations permits
13. Ensure Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements are addressed
14. Work with the operations department to ensure the Safe Work Process is followed including LOTO required to actually construct and commission the project
15. Arrange resources for LOTO/Safe Work processes required by the capital project
16. Ensure desired product cost, quality, and rate are met
17. Review project documents
18. Work with Project Director / Manager to ensure PrHA (Preliminary Hazard Analysis) and PHA (Process Hazard Analysis) are completed
19. Ensure training for safety and operating procedures are in place
20. Review Capital Project Memo of Change, as required
21. Review Equipment/Material RFO’s/Bid Summaries
22. Direct study job requirements to Technology Manager
23. Coordinate Division small projects and E-Projects with Capital Coordinator
24. Coordinate PLC (Programmable Logic Control) programming
25. Communicate long range plans on future capital projects to Capital Coordinator
26. Manage project schedule for Operations and communicate constraints
27. Helps establish a timeline schedule for project completion and cost (Actual vs. Estimates)
28. Establish operating conditions and requirements for the project
29. Assist Project Engineer with preparation of Broad Scope and identifying alternates/risks to project
30. Seek input from Division personnel and supervision responsible for the area impacted by project.
31. Provides Division personnel with timely updates on:
32. Significant engineering, procurement, and construction planning efforts
33. Cost versus plan for expenditures
34. Construction schedule status
35. Approve and provide distribution list for drawings and requisitions on behalf of the Division
36. Prepare operating procedures and appropriate staffing plans
37. Prepare commissioning and start-up plans
38. Identify tie-in locations for process and services additions
39. Initiate punch-list prior to mechanical completion
40. Coordinate activities of operating and maintenance personnel during Commissioning and Start-up Phase
41. Work with the Project Leader / Manager on requests for deviations from project plans and substitutions of material
42. Complete dismantlement and/or transfer papers for all equipment idled as a result of new installations
43. Review project with the Operation and Maintenance Representatives to verify that the spare parts inventory is adequate for additional equipment; that spare parts are purchased for all new equipment; that specialized maintenance needs are met; and equipment is installed with adequate access for operations and maintenance
44. Develop a checkout strategy to assure that all systems are checked to determine that the process operates as designed and in a safe manner *
1. Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with 15+ years of related experience
2. Strong preference of 5+ years manufacturing experience producing polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or related Polymers
3. Strong fundamental experience in PET production processes and coordination of engineering/maintenance tasks
4. Capital project experience with leading projects >$50M. Experience being part of a Mega Project of >$1B is a plus.
5. Self-motivated and ability to independently prioritize and accomplish work in a timely manner.
6. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
7. You are willing to work on-site in France when the construction starts.
8. You are already eligible to work in The Netherlands.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Franklin
United States Petersburg
United States Ridgeville
United States Summerville
United States Greenville
Netherlands Den Haag
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
United States Greenville
United States Eagle Mountain
United States Harrison
22 September 2023