You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Type: 12 months contract on 3rd party payroll
Years of experience: 5+ Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
An Excellent job opportunity to work with an American international engineering, procurement, and construction company in Gurgaon.
Document controller responsibilities:
- Processing of all types of Documents for Licensor packages as well as Supplier documents.
- Numbering and identification of documents
- Filing and organization of documents
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
- Updating of MDR/SDRL registers of applicable documents
- Distribution of documents within all levels of the project team and external parties
- Progress reporting on document status
- Checks compliance and quality of documents and revision control
- Timely expediting of Project and document control reporting, requirements and procedures
- Document receipt, registration, copying, workflow and transmittal as dictated by the project requirements
- Processing documents to become Records
- Interfaces with engineers, project quality team, sub-contractors and client.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024