Candidate will be responsible for all site related activities associated with the construction of a varied range of projects. Will be based on this large industrial project and will be expected to take the lead on all on-site activities from pre-mobilisation through to commissioning and eventual demobilisation.
· Assist PM in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
· Set up site establishment.
· Method statement and Risk Assessment preparation and review with sub-contractor.
· Review construction drawings and sign off
· Develop a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management.
· Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors.
· Ensure that all variations are picked up in conjunction with PM and QS.
· Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
· Produce short term programmes in line with master programme.
· Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
· Liaise with sub-contractors to address available work faces.
· Liaise with our client in co-ordination between building and services.
· Implement H&S behaviour/culture and Golden Rules.
· Mark up drawings in conjunction with inspection testing.
· Liaise with commissioning engineer in ensuring all systems are tested, demonstrated and handover.
· Ensure all site safety devices are proved.
· Recognised Electrical apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience
· Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €7 million.
· You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
· Possess strong computer abilities
· Planning and Organising - An organised and adaptable individual with a flexible approach to work. Ability to manage and prioritise when leading multiple projects.
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
$90000 - $100000
CA$90000 - CA$100000
Vancouver British Columbia
$150000 - $185000
Los Angeles California
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020