This position comes with hands-on professional development and the opportunity for advancement!
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
• Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
• Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
• Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and software.
• Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
• Other duties as required
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Experience with MS Office, ERP and CAD/CAM software
Drug Screen and Background Check required prior to employment.
TRS is an equal-opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position, however, only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
Goose Creek South Carolina
$80000 - $90000
México Distrito Federal
68000 - 72000
$42500 - $49000
€85000 - €100000
Frankfurt am Main
$62400 - $64480
Williamston South Carolina