You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Role will involve using their new technology and traditional survey methodologies to eradicate construction and design errors, and produce reports and subsequent deliverables. Will involve travel to several large-scale construction projects across the USA.
Candidate does not have to be a long-time surveyor, acceptable is construction/engineering experience and a related degree.
• Conduct daily site inspections using company technology to ensure works are installed correctly, as per the BIM Model.
• Produce reports and subsequent deliverables based on the inspections from that day.
• Establish and maintain our primary control network on site for the longevity of the project.
• Attend meetings to coordinate with contractors and subcontractors to plan daily activities.
• Process and review all acquired data to ensure it is accurate and reliable.
• Work alongside other Field Application Engineers to maintain an efficient workflow, ensuring all requested inspections are conducted within the specified time frame.
• Work with the Client, Main Contractor and Sub Contractors to devise a weekly lookahead of inspections in line with the master construction program in order to de-risk incorrect installation from taking place in the field.
• Obtain and prepare the latest approved Revit models from contractors to export into HoloSite in line with the master construction program.
• Report to the Senior Engineer to ensure that all deliverables meet the highest standard before submission.
• Take an active role in supporting the training of new users.
• A degree or equivalent qualification in a construction/engineering/surveying related subject
• Construction experience – ideally on data center or major infrastructure projects
• Candidates from construction management, land surveying, site engineering, project coordination, BIM surveying, civils or M&E backgrounds
• Knowledge & working experience of industry software (such as the likes of BIM360, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Civil 3D, Cyclone, MicroSurvey STAR*NET)
• Confident in using Microsoft Office – Word & Excel
• English fluency (written and oral)
• Full drivers license
• Site safety pass - CSCS, SafePass or country equivalent
• Legal authorization to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023