You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Educational Details: B. Tech / M. Tech in Chemical Engineering
Job Type: 12 months contracts
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• 1+ years of total experience working on HMI platforms to draw graphics for process industries (Fertilizers, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas)
• 1+ years of experience in developing graphics on HMI platform
• Hands on experience on at least one (01) HMI software such as, AVEVA System platform IDE, Wonderware InTouch, Honeywell HMI, or equivalent
• Preferred one (01) successful completion of graphics development project in the process industry
• Preferred hands-on experience on writing scripts, developing CSS for the graphics
• Preferred understanding of at least one (01) programming language such as Java, C++, Python, etc.
Brief Job Role
• Use HMI platform to draw graphics and map tags on these graphics
• Analyze P&IDs and DCS screens to develop HMI graphics
• Extract process tag information from P&IDs, data historians
• Prepare excel file to configure tags in data historian
• Write scripts to display alarms, perform simple calculations, evaluate conditions, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023